Your Ducts Shouldn't Cost You Money, But They Do!
Homeowners may not ever think about their air ducts. But the fact is, something that most of us never even
think about could be costing us a lot more money than we realize. Whether a home is old or new, leaking ducts cost a homeowner money, not to mention the stress it causes an HVAC system. Consider this:
- About 50% of the average home's utility bill is spent on heating and air conditioning.
- On average, 30 cents of every $1 spent on heating and cooling a home disappears into thin air due to
- 25% to 60% of heated and cooled air leaks doesn't make it to their intended rooms.*
- Duct leakage in homes costs homeowners $25 billion a year in utility costs.
Create a Safer, Healthier Home
- Leaks pull mold, dust and other pollutants into your home causing indoor air quality issues and have
potential to create harmful allergy problems.
- Leaks contribute to safety issues related to backdraft of appliance fumes, auto exhaust and radon gases
being released into your home.
Benefits of Aeroseal
Sealing your duct system is very beneficial. These benefits include:
When your ducts are all properly sealed, the air in your duct system will flow to where it is suppose to and not leak out of your system before it gets to the rooms. This make your house more comfortable all year long.
Reduced Dust & Allergens
Aeroseal can help to eliminate dust and allergies. When your duct system is sealed dust and allergen particles are not able to enter your ducts from the holes and joints that were not sealed previously.
Extend The Life Of Your Furnace & AC
Aeroseal has been proven to reduce the run time on equipment. With less run time of your equipment, your equipment will last longer and work more efficiently.
SAVE SAVE SAVE!
With the less run time on your equipment you will save on your utility bills! 20%-40% of the air in your duct system is lost with leaky ducts. We can reduce your duct leakage up to 95% which can result in a drop of your utility bill by up to 30%.